Galaxy S10e 3100mAh (typical)Galaxy S10 3400mAh (typical)Galaxy S10+ 4100mAh (typical)
- *Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3000mAh for Galaxy S10e, 3300mAh for Galaxy S10, and 4000mAh for Galaxy S10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
Fast Charging compatible on wired and wireless
- *Wired charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC
- *Wireless charging compatible with WPC and PMA
- *Based on results from Samsung lab tests, Galaxy S10 series may be charged about 27% faster wirelessly than Galaxy S9. Charging time varies depending on the specific model (Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+). Only available with Wireless Charger Duo Pad. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors.
- *Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Duo Pad (where indicated on pad) and other devices that support 10W+ wirelss charging. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using genuine Samsung branded power cord and/or travel adapater for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed.
- *Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. May not work with certain accessories, covers, or other brand devices. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.