We are excited to inform you about our new 1-Burner Table-Top Cooker. This top-quality product is made from high grade materials with design that makes it durable and easy to maintain. It has wide and strong pan support, a heavy-duty body, an enamelled body, burner cap & pan support. It is economical, safe & simple to use.
How to Install:
1. Carefully remove packaging materials from the appliance.
2. Select a location for the cooker that has a level, solid, non-skid surface that is non-flammable and away from water hazards or sinks. It should be in a well-lit work area away from children and visitors.
3. The cooker must be installed under proper ventilation conditions and as required per local regulations. Do not obstruct the flow of air under the unit or behind the unit. Do not place any object between the bottom of the unit and the top of the table. Leave a minimum of 10cm of free space at the back of the cooker and 20cm on the sides.
4. For your safety, do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapours or liquids in the vicinity of this appliance.
5. This appliance is designed to function on liquified petroleum gas (LPG) only. When connecting the cooker to gas supply, the authorised technician must ensure that the pressure conforms with that which is stated on the rating label on the cooker. The connecting hose should not be longer than 1.5m.
6. Use this appliance in well-ventilated areas.
Quality Certification: CE, ROHS, CERTIgaz & SONCAP
Be among the first to buy our next generation kitchen appliances.