KW820 EOBD OBD2 OBDII AutoDiagnostic Scanner
This scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDIIcompliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnoseeven the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy to use, thisergonomic scan tool make your vehicle service experience much morepleasant!
– Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asianvehicles.
– Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturerspecific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes.
– Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL).
– Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
– Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review andanalysis.
– Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all othercurrent.
– Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
– Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, and German.
– Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
– Displays live O2 sensor test data.
– Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
– Operating temperature: 0 – 60 Deg.C.
– External power: 8 – 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
– Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrastadjustment.
– Dimensions: 7 x 3.34 x 1.18 inch.
– Cable length: 56.7 inches.Material Type: PlasticPackage weight: 0.672 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.50 x 18.00 x 7.00 cm /10.04 x 7.09 x 2.76 inchesPackage Contents: 1 x KW820 EOBD OBD2 OBDIIAuto Diagnostic Scanner, 1 x OBDII Cable, 1 x Carry Case, 1 xEnglish Product Manual