Generic Generic 360 Degree Wireless IP Camera Bulb Light FishEye Smart Home CCTV 3D VR Camera 3MP Home Security WiFi Camera Panoramic
- 60 degrees panoramic view.
- Support Motion detection.
- Advanced e-PTZ on split video.
- Simultaneous multi H.264 streams support.
- iPhone and Android apps available for remote viewing.
- Free client software.
- Plug & Play smart access without IP setting via routers.
- Support paging browsing, automatic round tour.
- Support digital zoom on preview & playback.
- Very easy for operation & installation. It can be used on many occasions, Baby Monitor, Elderly Care, Small Store Management and Room Surveillance
- Lens: 1/2.5 Fish Eye Lens 2.8mm Resolution: 3.0MP, 1920 x 1080P Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux Video Image Compression: H.264 Frame rate: 25 fps Image adjustment: The brightness, contrast, saturation, chromaticity, can be adjustable White balance: Automatic Infrared mode: Automatic, manual (on/off) Night-vision Supported, IR-Cut, Night visibility up to 10m. Input: Built-in microphone Output: Build-in speaker. Network: Ethernet Interface Built-in 10/100Mbps, Auto MDI/MDIX, RJ-45 Wireless Standard: WIFI (IEEE802.11b/g/n) Protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS IP mode: Dynamic IP address, static IP address Wireless Security: WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption Hardware Interface: Memory Micro SD Card (Support 64G) (NOT included) Audio Input/Output: Built in audio input Reset Buttons: One Reset Mobile Phone: Support iPhone, Android, iPad Working Environment: Indoors Voltage: 110V-240V Power supply: DC12V/1.6A Power consumption: 2W Color: White Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Size: Approx. 14.5 x 8.7cm/5.71 x 3.43” Note: 1. No Support Mac computer/ No support IE, Chrome other browser view Not Support 5G Network/ Router. Only support 2.4G router/ 4G phone network. 2. The camera power supply comes from the power switch, to use the camera, you need to keep the power switch on. Turn off the power switch, the camera will turn off. If possible, please let the camera connect to independence power switch.