This Kinky curly human is 100% premium fibre聽 blend聽 that comes in 16″ length. it is made from human hair blend, and does not shed or tangle.Proper care for human hair extensions
Not everyone has naturally exotic hair, hence the desire for the Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian and Cambodian hairs, regardless of their prices. The reason some women are able to reuse their human hair extensions for as long as a year is the maintenance practice. Hair extensions require work as they are not like the natural hair. The better you take care of your human hair extensions, the longer they will last.
In order to ensure long-lasting extensions and wigs, the following tips will prove helpful:
To get rid of tangles, gently comb out聽human hair extensions聽using a wide tooth brush or a detangling brush. While combing, do not just insert the brush to the root of the hair, start combing from the ends and slowly work your way to the top (the root). To avoid removing the hair while combing, support the extension with your hand.
It is advisable to wash the hair at least once in a week, but not more than three times in a week. Washing them too much will make them appear too dry and they will get damaged faster, which is undesirable. It is best to wash gently with cold water and a very gentle shampoo, free of sulphite. Always apply moisturising conditioner after washing. Rinse the hair and dry.
Pat the hair dry and avoid rubbing with a towel as this will lead to breakage. It is best to allow聽human hair extensions聽dry in air, as excessive use of hair dryer will lead to damage of the hair. However, if necessary the dryer should be put on a cool setting, and the extension should be combed out gently with a wide tooth brush while drying.
Styling human hair extensions
It is best to discuss your human hair style preferences with your stylist. Use styling products that are alcohol free such as mousse, gel, and hairspray in moderation. Avoid oily or greasy products, as it can cause extreme tangling of the hair.
Heat is the biggest enemy of human hair extensions. Excessive use of heat causes the ends of the hair to weaken and become brittle, leading to breakage. If heat must be used, heat protectant must be applied to the hair before-hand. The use of flat irons should be avoided.
Sleeping with human hair
Avoid sleeping with the聽human hair聽wet , for it may get tangled while sleeping. Plait the hair, pin it up, roller-set it or roll with bendy rollers before sleeping. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow to avoid pillow friction.
Other things to take note of:
- 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Avoid touching the hair every time. Touching human hair extensions leads to the transfer of oils from the hand to the hair, leading to them become unsightly.
- 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Rinse your hair in tap water before and after going into the swimming pool. The heavily chlorinated water has damaging effects on human hair.
- 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Do not use towels to rigorously dry out your human hair extensions, to avoid breakage.
- 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Oil your scalp whenever your scalp feels itchy. Avoid scratching because it can result in frizzy roots and noticeable tracks.
- 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 When storing your human hair, store them in well ventilated packs, and in such a way that they do not get matted and tangled.