- 1. The Spark remote control uses the new enhanced Wi-Fi technology with full function buttons to complete the various operations and settings of the aircraft and camera within a communication distance of up to 2 km. The remote control wirelessly connects to mobile devices and displays high-definition images on the mobile device in real time via the DJI GO 4 App. The folding handle stabilizes the mobile device. The remote control has a maximum working time of approximately 2.5 hours;
- 2. Flying in an open, unobstructed, electromagnetic interference environment with a flying height of about 120 meters, the remote control can reach the maximum communication distance under the FCC standard. The longest working time is measured under the experimental environment and is for reference only;
- 3. The Spark remote control is currently only supported for use with Spark aircraft;
- 4. Increase the communication distance to 2km;
- 5. The sport speed can be used up to 50km/h.