- 1. A smart battery designed for Mavic with a capacity of 3830mAh and a voltage of 11.4V, providing 27 minutes of flight time;
- 2. Mavic uses the latest technology DJI smart battery to ensure that the flight control system can obtain the current remaining power in real time to calculate the remaining flight time during flight. Users can also view battery battery status, cycle times, temperature, etc. in real time through DJI GO. Complete information;
- 3. In addition to the status monitoring of the flight process, the intelligent battery management system also has overcharge and overdischarge protection to prevent battery damage;
- 4. When the battery is left unused for a long time, the DJI smart battery will be automatically discharged to 50%, so that the battery is kept in the best condition and the service life is longer;
- 5. If you are flying in a cold area, the system will activate low temperature protection, control the power output according to the temperature, and let the battery provide power at the right temperature to protect the battery from low temperature damage;
- 6. DJI smart battery technology not only monitors battery status, extends service life, but more importantly provides safe and reliable battery monitoring for safer flight;
- 7. 27 minutes flight time / DJI GO App real-time view battery information / battery storage self-discharge protection / overcharge and over-discharge protection.