The Apple MacBook Air SILVER “Core i5” 1.6 13-Inch (Retina, Late 2018) model features a 14-nm “Amber Lake Y” 1.6 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (8210Y) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM and 128 GB of onboard PCIe-based flash storage, and an “integrated” Intel UHD Graphics 617 graphics processor that shares system memory. Both the RAM and the SSD can be upgraded at the time of initial system purchase, but not subsequently.
This all is packed in a thin wedge-shaped aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, Touch ID, a thin, backlit “third generation” butterfly mechanism keyboard, large “Force Touch” trackpad, and a high-resolution 13.3″ LED-backlit 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display.
The aluminum case is available in three color options — gold (pictured, left), silver, and a darker “Space Gray” (but not other colors) and weighs 2.75 pounds (1.25 kg). Apple estimates battery life at 12-13 hours depending on the task performed.
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Compared to its predecessor, this MacBook Air looks similar at first glance, but has a higher resolution display, a different keyboard design and newer connectivity as well as a more advanced processor and architecture.
- The Apple MacBook renders performance and multitasking efficiency with its integrated 8 GB RAM.
- This device is powered by a reliable 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- Its 128 GB flash drive provides storage space for digital content.
- Also, it features a convenient 13.3-inch display that provides a clear view of files,
- In addition, this gold Apple notebook comes pre-installed with the Mac OS .
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- This MacBook is a very good choice for any buyer…